Arithmetic Teaching Tips & Ideas
Homeschool Math Blog
Let's Play Math!
Printable Multiplication Tables
Arithmetic Games and Activities
Math With Legos: Preschool Roll and Count
Math With Legos: Grouping and Getting Ready for Multiplication
Online Games for Learning Math, Logic and Strategy
Helping Your Child Learn Mathematics
Homeschool Arithmetic Curricula
IXL Math Curriculum
ALEKS (Assessment and Learning in Knowlege Spaces)
- Complete Curriculum Solution for Math with Access to Full Course Library
- No Textbook Required
- Artificial Intelligence Targets Gaps in Student Knowledge
- Assessment and Individualized Learning for Grades 3-12
- Master Account - Monitor and Direct Learning Progress
- Unlimited Online Access - PC & Mac Compatible
JumpStart Free Math Curriculum
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
Making Math Meaningful
Homeschool Arithmetic Worksheets and Printables
Lego Challenge Math Activity-Free Printable
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.