Early Learning & Preschool
Homeschool Preschool Curriculum
Sonlight Homeschool Preschool Curriculum
Numbers Plus - Preschool Mathematics Curriculum
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
Life of Fred
ABC Mouse Homeschool Early Learning Academy
- More than 5,000 learning activities in Reading, Math, Beginning Science, Social Studies, Art, and Music
- A full online preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten curriculum
- A Step-by-Step Learning Path that guides your child through the curriculum at his or her own pace
- Our powerful Lesson Builder tool that allows you to create your own lessons for your child
Things to See & Do in West Virginia with Preschoolers
Oglebay's Good Zoo
Links and Items
Explode The Code
Preschool/Early Learning Games and Activities
17 (Almost) Effortless Preschool Math Activities
Preschool Worksheets and Printables
Making Learning Fun
Preschool Math Worksheets and Printables
Support for Parents of Preschoolers
Field Trips 101
Homeschooling Preschool Teaching Tips & Ideas
Field Trips 101
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.